|Schedule a Visitation Appointment by calling (701) 271-2957|
|Monday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for a visit Monday evening|
|Tuesday: No visitation appointments taken|
|Wednesday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for a visit Wednesday evening|
|Thursday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for a visit Friday morning|
|Friday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for Saturday and Sunday afternoon|
|**Please be advised that only (2) people may visit an inmate.**|
- Visitors must have a photo ID.
- Children must be properly supervised, both in the lobby and the visitation areas.
- There are lockers in the entryway to leave purses, backpacks, cell phones and other items you bring with you. If you choose not to utilize the lockers please do not bring your belongings into the jail.
- Please do not bring cell phones, pocket knives, cigarettes or lighters into the jail.
- Your cooperation is appreciated. Visits are 30 minutes in length, depending on availability. Please be prompt when going up to your visit and prompt when your visit is over.